Friday, May 15, 2009

Photoshop

Priscilla Caballero
Computer Applications
EOC Week 5

Everything that the book has is very useful information. I would recommend this book to those who have none or very little experience with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. The one thing I would like to learn how to use photo shop. Photo Shop seems like lots of fun and at the same time pretty hard and lots of work and time.
As an interior designer I would like to use photo shop to design a night club. I will design a very comfortable and upscale club. I will use vibrant colors such as silver, violet, white and gold. I will design these great lounge chairs and sofas for those couple looking for something just a bit private and comfortable. I will use lots of texture and colors on the walls. I would like for this club to become the best in town and attract all sort of people. This would be a lot of fun for all.
Another project I would like to design would be a child room. I will use the rainforest theme. I love the outdoors. And bringing the outdoors indoors would be lots of fun. I will use colors from greens, reds, orange, and browns. I will also include animals. Such as monkeys, giraffes, and birds. This will make the child feel like their actually in the wild. I will be able to modify shadows darks and lights. Having the advantage to use Photoshop will help create the designs I am looking for. Photo shop will take lots of time and lots of work. But the end results are well designed. If I get this chance I will us it to my greatest advantage.