Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picasa 3

Picasa 3
Class was interesting today being able to go out on such a beautiful day and capture photos of our group and myself was fun. Working with Picasa today was pretty easy. Taking pictures with my group was fun Both of Sean and John seem like very cool guys. Sean is hilarious. He had some pretty interesting poses. Very funny. We took some pretty funny ones. Working with Picasa 3 is interesting. As I learn more about Picasa I will enjoy making movies, collages and more to then share these images with family and friends.
I look forward to exploring Picasa and familiarizing myself with it. Today I used Picasa to create a slideshow about me. I also learned how to send the image from my phone to my Picasa account I think that was pretty cool. Being creative is what makes every individuals work interesting. I will explore Picasa and begin to use my creativity to design my own videos and collages. I enjoy taking picture of anything and everything so this will be fun for me. I will have fun with this.