Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Final Blog Entree
This course introduced the basic operation of computer hardware The entire course was pretty easy. The book was self explanatory and very easy to go about. The assignments given to use where pretty interesting. I mainly enjoyed making a video and posting that on our blog. The most complicated part of this course was operating the Mac. There’s just so much to it. I have a PC and there just easier to operate. Although I did enjoy working with a Mac. .
I am now able to demonstrate excellent keyboard skills; use excels spreadsheets and the most fun of all I think PowerPoint. Before entering this course I was a bit familiar with PowerPoint. . There is so much to learn about PowerPoint. If you are creative enough you can have a great presentation when asked for one. I have really learned a lot from this course. I thought I knew pretty much everything there is to know about PC but realized I didn’t. I really enjoyed this class and the assignments given to use. Even though I did fall a bit behind I was able to manage the work level given to us. I also missed the fourth week into the semester that really hurt my overall grade. I believe I deserve a “B”. Even though a couple of my assignments where turned in late I got them done. I would be happy with a B.