Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Viruses

Viruses they freak me out. I've had a few on my laptop. Viruses can cause your computers to crash. You can loose all of the programs,music, and photos you may have stored computer. It is always better to be safe than sorry. My computer is protected by Norton and cleans out any viruses that maybe on there. I feel pretty safe with Norton. I would like to know who creates these viruses. Whoever is out there creating these viruses need to pay for all of the damage they've done to people. People pay lots of money to get viruses removed and computers restored. Some of them loose there entire computer. Someone needs to find out who out there is causing such problems. Fortunately, there is great protection out there for people to use. I believe Norton is one of them. Pop ups are one of the most annoying viruses out there. I try to keep my computer updated and clean. I clean my computer as soon as any viruses start coming around. Viruses are nothing funny they are a serious matter. I freak out when others are using my equipment and pop ups start showing up. I feel as if they may not know whats going on. Viruses AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!