Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garage Band Creations

Given the opportunity to create music with such a powerful tool will encourage me create very Instrumental music. Instrumental music can be very soothing to the brain . The type of music I will create will all of a sudden create a very relaxing feeling. Not only to the body but to the mind as well.
I would call it the Getaway. This music is good for meditation and can also be very romantic. It will ease the body and mind. This music can be heard while working out, doing any assignments. This music can help the mind concentrate during any sort of activity. There is various symphonies that make this music very interesting. One of my favorite instruments used when creating this music is the piano. The piano is such a powerful instrument has low and high notes.
Being able to use Garage Band will be a great advantage for me to be able to create such beautiful music. Garage band can provide everything I need to create such soothing music.

My music is good for all sorts of people and children. This sort of music is good for the pregnant woman. This will help her relax and at the same time that unborn child will start developing the brain. This sort of music can help any person relax during the most stressful times. I can say this from experience. Many people think of this music as plain and boring. I highly recommend for people to take the time to listen to my creation and they will realize how this music is very soothing to both the body and mind. I would also recommend for people to listen to it the next time they might be feeling scared, stressed and even angry. I like to believe that this here is the best music ever created for the body soul and mind