Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Voice

Welcome to ESTRELLA CREATIONS a company founded my Priscilla Caballero a very creative and talented designer.  Graduated with a BA from The Art Institute of Las Vegas. One  of the most amazing schools in the West Coast.  This company is designed   to fulfill your desires of interior space. Not only making the space look attractive but also very comfortable and safe.  Priscilla has been the number 1 residential designer in all of West Coast.

 

  As an Interior Designer I enjoy getting to know my clients. The more I know about my clients the more I can apply to the space that will fit   their needs and personalities. ESTRELLA CREATIONS is a growing company in excellence. I have worked with various artists    in full filing their needs. Just seeing the look on my clients’ faces when presenting my project is an amazing feeling. As a professional it is my .job to make the client feel like they’re on a getaway when entering such attractive space.  I am very committed to each and every clients need.  

 

ESTRELLA CREATIONS provides an amazing variety of talent.